We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3108519.
- Improved map load times for players on Windows (DX9), Mac and Linux - Fixed random client crashes affecting some players with cosmetics - Fixed random crashes on Mac, Linux and Windows XP that could affect users during map load and during play - Fixed a bug with some ambient_generic entities failing to play their sounds - Fixed a bug where players would see cosmetic items following them around while playing Mann vs. Machine - Fixed not being able to 'inspect' the World Traveler hat - Updated the model/materials for The Tyrantium Helmet, The Digit Divulger, and The Toy Soldier - Added Asiafortress Season 8 medals - Mannpower update - Updated health kits to give players the normal amount even if their powerup increases max health - Updated the Vampire powerup to slightly reduce the amount of health received from flamethrower attacks. The flamethrower now matches the minigun in this regard. - Fixed a missing material for ctf_hellfire
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3088522.
- Added the GA'lloween 2015 tournament medals - Fixed players sometimes not being able to select a team and spawn on Helltower - Fixed two of the Gorge Event Merasmission's objectives not working properly - Updated the truce during boss fights to prevent airblasting enemy players and projectiles - Updated the Invasion event to run through the weekend - Updated the equip_region for the Supernatural Stalker - Mannpower Update - Updated ctf_hellfire - nobuilds added, final detail pass - Spies disguised as the enemy can now pick up enemy colored powerups - Reduced Knockout powerup health bonus for Demomen carrying shields and/or swords - Fixed grappling hook sometimes being reselectedwhen fired (instead of switching back to previous weapon) - Fixed a client crash when switching away from the grappling hook - Updated cp_powerhouse - Teleport blockers near spawn entrances - Fixed prop collisions on some models - Updated pl_millstone_event - Fixed door near final pit so players no longer get stuck in it - Decreased ghost cart stun area. Now you have to be closer to the cart as RED to get scared. - Fixed odd cable appearing sometimes in the ground near BLU spawn - Fixed being able to shoot spells into BLU spawn during setup time - Fixed Monoculus dropping down into a pit in rare cases
Våra TF2 servrar heter ju "=TRELLE=xxx" och det ska bara vara TF2servrar som har det namnet.
Vi kunde sätta "SWE" som namn men det finns både possitiva och negativa saker med att koppla dom som placerade i sverige.. så kanske ett namn som inte är geografiskt?? kanske ett namn på dod servrar och ett annat på andra spelservrar?
*1: add health-packs and ammo boxes to Loyal #1, the game would be much easier. *2: decrease the max ping to 100, because 170 max ping makes servers lagging. *3: add spawn-kill protection on Loyal #1 like those "invisible walls" on Loyal #2.
1 - I don't know if their is any sourcemod plug-in or settings that do this, if you know please post reply!
2 - Easy done !
3 - We have tried a plugin on a dods server and it didn't work well, so the only way is to rebuild the map or find a version of this map that have walls.
Valve släppte inatt en liten fix som löser 4 saker:
Quote from: Eric @ Valvesoftware.com
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3094986.
- Fixed a bug that did not prevent crits while using items like the Battalion's Backup - Fixed a server crash related to Mannpower mode - Fixed Halloween spell effects not cycling the colors - Fixed The Bearded Bombardier not displaying the smoke effect - The Invasion community event has ended - Updated the materials/model for the Carouser's Capotain
Valve har släppt en ny uppdatering som löser ett antal buggar!
Quote from: Eric @ Valvesoftware.com
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3078449.
- Fixed getting the Masked Mann achievement on maps other than Mann Manor - Fixed a bug where the grappling hook would not switch back to the previous weapon after being released - Fixed the Quickplay server list sometimes displaying the map filename instead of the proper name - Added tournament medals for UGC Highlander Season 15, UGC Highlander Season 16, UGC 6v6 Season 17, UGC 6v6 Season 18, UGC 4v4 Season 4, and UGC 4v4 Season 5 - Updated the Monoculus and Merasmus battles on Eyeaduct and Ghost Fort to call a temporary truce between the teams while fighting the boss - Added server convar tf_halloween_allow_truce_during_boss_event for community maps to use this feature - Updated Merasmissions to include a Quickplay button that will automatically join the required map or open the Quickplay menu if any map can be used - Updated taunts to prevent movement during the pre-round period when players are frozen - Updated the Invasion Coin to track stats through November 6th, 2015 - Updated pl_millstone_event - Fixed getting out of the map using spells - Monoculus moves now around the end area of the map instead of staying near final pit - Made spells spawn a bit less frequently - Fixed ghost long arms, now it travels/arrives to hell - Performance optimizations - Updated the navigation file
I finished the Beta version of this map almost a year ago and have neglected to post anything to the forums, but here it is! It took about 4 years of working on/off to finally get it to a release state.
dod_manche The classic original Day of Defeat map dod_ramelle makes its return! It was one of my favorite maps at the time, so over the past few years (working on and off) I've decided to recreate it for Day of Defeat Source!
It's extremely faithful to the original, with a few exceptions for gameplay reasons, hope you enjoy it!
Inatt släpptes en uppdatering till TF2 servrana som kräver en ny programvara som utvecklas av Google.
Tyvärr finns den inte att ladda ner färdig till servrana och dessutom verkar det vara problem om man kör 64-bit som vi gör på alla våra spelservrar..
Vi jobbar på saken och hoppas att en lösning kommer snabbt.
Detta innehöll uppdateringen!
Quote from: Eric @ Valve
- Added Chemistry Sets as a bonus drop. Chemistry Sets are recipe items that have varying inputs and varying outputs. You can complete a Chemistry Set by fulfilling all of its inputs, which will then give you the items it has listed in its outputs. - The in-game player status panel has been updated to show an animated image of your character with their current loadout - Can be disabled in Advanced Options - Added Romevision sharing: anyone playing Mann vs. Machine on the same server with an owner of the Hardy Laurel can now opt-in to Romevision - Manage your Romevision preference in the Advanced Options dialog - Fixed a bug that would prevent Jarate and Mad Milk from applying to all targets within range - Fixed a bug that would cause the Marked For Death icon to stay in the world after the owning player died - Fixed a bug that would allow Spies to exploit the Kunai's higher overheal limit - Fixed a bug that prevented the Medigun's "Share Power Ups" upgrade from working correctly in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed a bug that would cause the last few characters of text to be lost when copying text from input fields - Fixed a client sv_cheats exploit related to the commentary dialog - Fixed a problem that would cause the shotgun shell model to appear incorrectly third-person when using the Family Business - Improved bot pathing behavior around ramps - Bots can now reflect energy-based projectiles - Fixed incorrect alpha in the backpack images for the Valley Forge and the Founding Father - The Foppish Physician and the Distinguished Rogue are now paintable and are team-colored by default - Added server log entries for jarate_attack and milk_attack when using Jarate, Mad Milk, or the Sydney Sleeper - Fixed using an incorrect path for downloaded custom player sounds - Fixed duplicate support/mission icons in the Mann vs. Machine HUD - Don't allow players without admin access on the server to use the various entity-creating commands to create point_servercommand entities - Updated cp_egypt_final - Fixed players building inside of Blu's first spawn - Updated cp_manor_event - Fixed players building in rafters - Updated cp_mountainlab - Fixed clip brush exploit above hallway leading toward final cap - Fixed exploit where players could be trapped in small space near final cap using teleporters - Updated plr_hightower - Added nobuild to cliff bottom to prevent engineers building in the kill volume - Updated the localization files
Ett av mina gamla favoritspel kommer i en uppdaterad form !
THIEF, the fourth instalment in the well-known Thief series, is now available to pre-purchase on Steam.
Garrett, the master thief in the City, makes a return in THIEF, the fourth game in the franchise, which features similar stealth elements as the previous games, but with updated graphics. It will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Players may opt to pre-purchase the basic game itself or get the Master Thief edition (which comes with a digital art book, soundtrack and comic book, along with a booster pack containing optional in-game consumables for the game). Whatever your pick may be, a pre-purchase of the game entitles you to 'The Bank Heist', an exclusive in-game mission where your objective is to infiltrate Stonemarket First Bank to retrieve a coveted heirloom. Check it out on Steam here.
The game will be made available on 26 February 2014.
So basicly today i banned a guy named Ed (not sure what his steam ID is) But when i was going to ban him i accidentally made it permanent. i am currently new to these commands so if someone could [...]
So basicly today i banned a guy named Ed (not sure what his steam ID is) But when i was going to ban him i accidentally made it permanent. i am currently new to these commands so if someone could fix this it would be really appreciated. As for the ban reason it was that he was changing his name slightly different to mine and at the end to Real RobinAsplind(swe)=[o.W.n]= and i was going to ban him for 1 hour. im sorry about my misstake.
En steg för steg beskrivning hur man bannar namn bytare. Du måste ha ett Sourcebans account för detta sätt att banna
1. Gå till http://stats.teamfortress.se/hlstats.php?game=tf och välj den server han/hon spelar på.
2. Tryck på ett namn han/hon har eller använder och gå in på Events. Där kan man see om han/hon byter namn hela tiden. Här ett exempel http://stats.teamfortress.se/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=117465
3. Om det inte är han/hon gå in på "Find other players with the same name" och kolla igenom dom tills du hittar han/hon.
4. När du hittar han/hon så går du in på sourcebans http://sourcebans.dayofdefeat.se/index.php och sen bans. så kopiera du hans/hons info form hlstats in där och add ban.
Försöker dra liv i denna tråd och ser om det fortfarande finns nått intresse där ute
Jag själv spelar i en unit som heter 6th RB. Det är en Amerikansk unit, men det finns ett par europeér som är med i uniten.
Vi är bland de största unitsen borta i Nordamerika och vår public och realism server är väldigt populär bland spelare. Vi söker hela tiden klaner att PCW'a mot och vi har stadiga PCW's mot andra amerikanska units.
Hemsidan till uniten: www.sixthrb.com
Där kommer ni hitta all information som ni kan ta del av och vill veta
Rsync är ett datorprogram och nätverksprotokoll för Unixliknande och MS-Windows-system som synkroniserar filer och bibliotek från ett ställe till ett annat samtidigt som det minimerar överförd mängd data genom att använda deltakodning där så är tillämpligt.