A mandatory update for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, as well as the Source SDK Base 2013 beta branch has been made available. The patch
5/2 2016- uppdatering till DoD:S, CSS, HLDM & HL2DM
Posted by: Enemy1, 2016 February 05, 08:42:03
Board: Valves Server Updates
Valves uppdatering innehåller detta:
Quote from: John @ Valvesoftware.com
A mandatory update for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, as well as the Source SDK Base 2013 beta branch has been made available. The patch notes are below.
 This is a SDK binary update only, and should not require changes/recompiles to currently shipping SDK games.
- Fixed a security issue related to the file system (thanks to Simon Pinfold for this report) - Fixed mp3 sounds causing occasional hitching and framerate stuttering - Fixed OS X players being limited to medium texture quality - Fixed maps compiled with static prop lighting causing crashes for players on medium or low texture quality - [SDK] Fixed steam.inf not being loaded from the base directory for SDK mods - [CS:S] Fixed server crash when running with 64 players plus SourceTV - The following fixes were already included in the previous update for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch: - Fixed ent_teleport causing a crash when issued by the server - Fixed buildcubemaps command not working for maps that already have cubemaps embedded - Fixed -buildcubemaps command line option generating black non-HDR cubemaps
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3248141. -------------------------------
- Fixed a client crash related to multicore rendering - Fixed the material for the Golden Wrench - Updated the model/materials for the Arthropod's Aspect and the Crusader's Getup - Updated the localization files
Inatt släpptes en uppdatering till TF2 servrana som kräver en ny programvara som utvecklas av Google.
Tyvärr finns den inte att ladda ner färdig till servrana och dessutom verkar det vara problem om man kör 64-bit som vi gör på alla våra spelservrar..
Vi jobbar på saken och hoppas att en lösning kommer snabbt.
Detta innehöll uppdateringen!
Quote from: Eric @ Valve
- Added Chemistry Sets as a bonus drop. Chemistry Sets are recipe items that have varying inputs and varying outputs. You can complete a Chemistry Set by fulfilling all of its inputs, which will then give you the items it has listed in its outputs. - The in-game player status panel has been updated to show an animated image of your character with their current loadout - Can be disabled in Advanced Options - Added Romevision sharing: anyone playing Mann vs. Machine on the same server with an owner of the Hardy Laurel can now opt-in to Romevision - Manage your Romevision preference in the Advanced Options dialog - Fixed a bug that would prevent Jarate and Mad Milk from applying to all targets within range - Fixed a bug that would cause the Marked For Death icon to stay in the world after the owning player died - Fixed a bug that would allow Spies to exploit the Kunai's higher overheal limit - Fixed a bug that prevented the Medigun's "Share Power Ups" upgrade from working correctly in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed a bug that would cause the last few characters of text to be lost when copying text from input fields - Fixed a client sv_cheats exploit related to the commentary dialog - Fixed a problem that would cause the shotgun shell model to appear incorrectly third-person when using the Family Business - Improved bot pathing behavior around ramps - Bots can now reflect energy-based projectiles - Fixed incorrect alpha in the backpack images for the Valley Forge and the Founding Father - The Foppish Physician and the Distinguished Rogue are now paintable and are team-colored by default - Added server log entries for jarate_attack and milk_attack when using Jarate, Mad Milk, or the Sydney Sleeper - Fixed using an incorrect path for downloaded custom player sounds - Fixed duplicate support/mission icons in the Mann vs. Machine HUD - Don't allow players without admin access on the server to use the various entity-creating commands to create point_servercommand entities - Updated cp_egypt_final - Fixed players building inside of Blu's first spawn - Updated cp_manor_event - Fixed players building in rafters - Updated cp_mountainlab - Fixed clip brush exploit above hallway leading toward final cap - Fixed exploit where players could be trapped in small space near final cap using teleporters - Updated plr_hightower - Added nobuild to cliff bottom to prevent engineers building in the kill volume - Updated the localization files
Ett av mina gamla favoritspel kommer i en uppdaterad form !
THIEF, the fourth instalment in the well-known Thief series, is now available to pre-purchase on Steam.
Garrett, the master thief in the City, makes a return in THIEF, the fourth game in the franchise, which features similar stealth elements as the previous games, but with updated graphics. It will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Players may opt to pre-purchase the basic game itself or get the Master Thief edition (which comes with a digital art book, soundtrack and comic book, along with a booster pack containing optional in-game consumables for the game). Whatever your pick may be, a pre-purchase of the game entitles you to 'The Bank Heist', an exclusive in-game mission where your objective is to infiltrate Stonemarket First Bank to retrieve a coveted heirloom. Check it out on Steam here.
The game will be made available on 26 February 2014.
*1: add health-packs and ammo boxes to Loyal #1, the game would be much easier. *2: decrease the max ping to 100, because 170 max ping makes servers lagging. *3: add spawn-kill protection on Loyal #1 like those "invisible walls" on Loyal #2.
1 - I don't know if their is any sourcemod plug-in or settings that do this, if you know please post reply!
2 - Easy done !
3 - We have tried a plugin on a dods server and it didn't work well, so the only way is to rebuild the map or find a version of this map that have walls.
Valve har släppt en uppdatering till TF2 i natt innehållande:
Quote from: Eric @ Valvesoftware.com
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3271684.
- Fixed a security issue related to the file system (thanks to Simon Pinfold for this report) - Fixed a client crash related to the material system - Fixed a crash when using medium or low texture quality on maps with static prop lighting - Fixed not seeing team names when using custom scoreboards - Fixed leaderboards occasionally not displaying when changing map - Improved bspzip tool stability when packing maps with large amounts of custom assets - Updated the contents of the Gargoyle Case, the Fall 2013 Acorns Crate, the Love And War Cosmetics Bundle, the Mann Co. Strongbox, and the Mann Co. Stockpile Crate - Updated the model/materials for the Crusader's Getup and Arthropod's Aspect - Updated The HazMat Headcase so it can be equipped by the Sniper - Updated The Mustachioed Mann so it can be equipped by all classes and added a second style - Updated The Special Eyes so it can be equipped by the Pyro and added a second style - Updated The Frenchman's Formals to hide the Scout's dog-tags - Updated the equip_region for the Cheater's Lament and added a new style - Updated the Backburner to add the pilot light - Updated the Rainblower to remove the pilot light - Updated several materials to fix issues caused by mat_picmip - Updated the localization files - Updated pl_borneo - Fixed an exploit where players could get outside the map - Updated ctf_landfall - Fixed some material issues - Updated cp_vanguard - Added new path to the last point - New geometry to reduce sightlines on the middle point - Reorganized spawn points to better exit final spawns - Fixed Red forward spawn door blocking when held open - Fixed some material issues
Valve har släppt en uppdatering som innehåller följande:
Quote from: Eric @ Valvesoftware.com
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3242476.
- Fixed not seeing team names in the scoreboard on dedicated servers using tournament mode - Fixed the Nostromo Napalmer drawing the flamethrower pilot light by mistake - Fixed the Engineer's Wrangler contract updating points while the player is not an Engineer - Updated the campaign stamp images in the scoreboard and win panel - Updated the model/materials for The Federal Casemaker - Updated the model/materials for The Dictator, which can now be equipped by all classes - Updated the localization files - Updated the Phlogistinator - No longer restores player to max health on MMMPH activate - Increased amount of damage required to fill MMMPH meter to 300 from 225 - Updated koth_highpass - Removed unnecessary detail props - Revised fade-distances - Turned some brushwork into props - Revised hints and skips - Added nobuild entity on the ramps in front of spawn - Improved cliff displacements - Revised some details and textures
I finished the Beta version of this map almost a year ago and have neglected to post anything to the forums, but here it is! It took about 4 years of working on/off to finally get it to a release state.
dod_manche The classic original Day of Defeat map dod_ramelle makes its return! It was one of my favorite maps at the time, so over the past few years (working on and off) I've decided to recreate it for Day of Defeat Source!
It's extremely faithful to the original, with a few exceptions for gameplay reasons, hope you enjoy it!
Våra TF2 servrar heter ju "=TRELLE=xxx" och det ska bara vara TF2servrar som har det namnet.
Vi kunde sätta "SWE" som namn men det finns både possitiva och negativa saker med att koppla dom som placerade i sverige.. så kanske ett namn som inte är geografiskt?? kanske ett namn på dod servrar och ett annat på andra spelservrar?
So basicly today i banned a guy named Ed (not sure what his steam ID is) But when i was going to ban him i accidentally made it permanent. i am currently new to these commands so if someone could [...]
So basicly today i banned a guy named Ed (not sure what his steam ID is) But when i was going to ban him i accidentally made it permanent. i am currently new to these commands so if someone could fix this it would be really appreciated. As for the ban reason it was that he was changing his name slightly different to mine and at the end to Real RobinAsplind(swe)=[o.W.n]= and i was going to ban him for 1 hour. im sorry about my misstake.
En steg för steg beskrivning hur man bannar namn bytare. Du måste ha ett Sourcebans account för detta sätt att banna
1. Gå till http://stats.teamfortress.se/hlstats.php?game=tf och välj den server han/hon spelar på.
2. Tryck på ett namn han/hon har eller använder och gå in på Events. Där kan man see om han/hon byter namn hela tiden. Här ett exempel http://stats.teamfortress.se/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=117465
3. Om det inte är han/hon gå in på "Find other players with the same name" och kolla igenom dom tills du hittar han/hon.
4. När du hittar han/hon så går du in på sourcebans http://sourcebans.dayofdefeat.se/index.php och sen bans. så kopiera du hans/hons info form hlstats in där och add ban.
Försöker dra liv i denna tråd och ser om det fortfarande finns nått intresse där ute
Jag själv spelar i en unit som heter 6th RB. Det är en Amerikansk unit, men det finns ett par europeér som är med i uniten.
Vi är bland de största unitsen borta i Nordamerika och vår public och realism server är väldigt populär bland spelare. Vi söker hela tiden klaner att PCW'a mot och vi har stadiga PCW's mot andra amerikanska units.
Hemsidan till uniten: www.sixthrb.com
Där kommer ni hitta all information som ni kan ta del av och vill veta
Valve har släppt en fix till den föregående uppdateringen gällande dods-servrar. Detta innehåller den:
Till DoD:S - Fixed clients not being able to run the game in languages other than English - Fixed server CPU spikes caused by compression of string tables and packets. - Added sv_netspike, sv_netspike_sendtime_ms, and sv_netspike_output convars for investigating server performance - net_compresspackets_minsize default value increased to 1024. This convar now also determines the threshold to determine when a "fragment" (logical game network message, before being broken up into network packets) is compressed.
Till TF2 - Fixed crit and mini-crit sounds not playing in the ears of the attacker - Fixed some missing sapper particles in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed bots seeing the Payload cart as a valid target - Fixed an issue with mouse centering in non-native fullscreen resolutions for the Mac version - Fixed a problem with restoring the fullscreen window when app gets focus for the Mac version - Fixed the description for the Founding Father - Updated L'Inspecteur to include a blue material when equipped by the Blue team